This course is the second required track in cnStandard. It is designed to ensure that you not only have learned the fundamental building blocks for coaching, but you also have opportunities to practice them under the supervision of an experienced coach & trainer. In this training, you will focus on the internal aspects of coaching as we give you skills to develop your "Coaching Presence."
- 20 hours delivered in two full face-to-face training days and 4 four follow-up triad sessions
- Training consists of two consecutive days, 9am-4:30pm, of class time (lunch provided)
- Emphasis on deeper fundamentals of coaching: assessing a coaching relationship, evaluation for effectiveness, coach development, and boundaries
- Practice coaching triads and writing assignments homework in between sessions
- Teaching and practice based on all 11 ICF Core Coaching Competencies (can be used towards ICF Certification Track)
- Cost: $700 through SMD Coaching Network in cooperation with CoachNet Global